Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday {10}



Hey everyone and welcome to my weekly Waiting on Wednesday meme post! This is just a once a week deal where each Wednesday I post about one book I am looking forward to reading and then link it up to the host blog,
Breaking the Spine, where I can be connected to over 200 other readers and bloggers who are looking for a new read! My friend Kim from kimberlyfayereads participates in this meme each week and it has always looked like a great time. Below you will find the book cover, synopsis, Goodreads link and my reasons for waiting on this read! Enjoy!

This week's WOW is... The Future without Hope by Nazarea Andrews




https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23208476-the-future-without-hope

Separated from Finn, captive of the Order, Nurrin has no hope left. But she has survived twenty years of zombies--and she has the unshakable faith that Finn will find her.

But Finn is a long way away. The Order's influence runs deeper than was ever suspected, and politics are shifting--and zombies may not be the most dangerous thing she's facing.

Finn always thought the war stripped him of all he had to lose. But with Nurrin missing and doors closing in his face, he realizes there is always more for the world to take--and he will drag the remains of civilization down with him before he gives up on the only promise that matters.


Coming November 20th, 2014

********************************************************************************** 
Why am I waiting?
A long time ago in a state far away, there lived a young blogger who was absolutely fervently opposed to anything that had to do with Zombies. He scoffed when the mere notion of Zombies came into play. "What idiocy", he declared on more than one occasion. A few months ago, that very same blogger, who just so happens to be extremely attractive, suave, and sitting behind this keyboard right now, was approached by the amazing team at InkSlinger PR about checking out and promoting this series. I was intrigued, but above all else, I needed something new! I took a chance, a big chance considering my hatred of the Zom-genre, only to have my world flipped completely upside down. Nazarea Andrews single-handedly made a believer out of this fellow. I was HOOKED. Never before had a book opened my eyes to a world I was missing like this one did! This series quickly turned into one of my very favorites. The emotions, the plot twists, and some of the greatest NA characters I have read all come together to create one of the best NA-Paranormal series that I have read to date. Why on Earth would I NOT be excited to see what comes next in the story of Finn and Nurrin?! Seriously though, since reading this series I feel like a whole new literary world has been opened up to me. I am now flying through Zombie books left and right (I still cant handle movies/TV), but these books are phenomenal! I cannot WAIT to see what Nazarea has up her sleeve with this next chapter in the saga!
********************************************************************************** 
What are YOU waiting on this week?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by, Happy Reading! 
-Ethan

1 comment: