Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Author Invasion Author Spotlight: Jennifer Snyder


Hey readers! We're nearing the end of October (my favorite month of the year), and you know what that means!? It's almost Halloween! As most of you already know, this year Christina from Lulo Fangirl and myself are co-hosting the Halloween Author Invasion event on Facebook from October 26-30! For those of you who don't know about the event, you can find out more by clicking here.



Who all is participating? Here's our amazing guest list:


Now that you guys are all FOR SURE familiar with the Halloween Author invasion, I have a fun post for you guys. To get everyone pumped about our amazing guest list, Christina and I will be featuring Author Spotlight posts for our authors to get you excited to party alongside them next week! Each post will feature the authors bio, links, and a fun exclusive Halloween-ish interview they have granted us for the event! We are so honored to have all of these amazing authors participating in our event! Are you ready to learn a little more about our line up? Here we go!

***********************************************************************************

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT 
Jennifer Snyder
 
Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina were she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranormal, teenage-targeted TV shows.
 
Find Jennifer Snyder
 
 
Jennifer is an amazing authors and her books come to me highly recommended. Several of our other authors had amazing things to say about Mrs. Jennifer! I haven't had a chance to sit down and read any of her fulls works as of yet, but I have it on high authority that someone will get their chance to read her works during the event next week! I did get to check out one of Jennifer's short stories and it was incredible! Find out what Jennifer thinks about Halloween with her interview!


Halloween Spotlight Interview
 
What is your favorite supernatural genre (Witches, zombies, vampires, werewolves, etc) and why?

While I love all of those, I'm going to have to go with witches. I have ALWAYS thought it would be so cool to have magical powers and cast spells and stuff. My runner up would definitely be vampire though.

What is your favorite horror film?

The Lost Boys is my favorite movie of all time! I swear, this movie was when vampires first became sexy. I know it's not really a horror movie, but it's vampires at least. If I had to go with straight up horror, I guess I'd say Poltergeist or The Conjuring.

What is your favorite Halloween costume (or your favorite that you have worn/have seen)?

I love seeing really great zombie costumes. Anything where the person wearing it really gets into the part is awesome. As for my own favorite that I've worn, I would have to say my dark angel costume. It's a long, silky red dress with black wings and little devil horns.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Well, I'm a parent so obviously I get first dibs on all my kids chocolate, BUT I'm also a candy corn lover.

What is your favorite part about Halloween?

I love the eerie sensation in the air. There's this sense of spooky aliveness that's always present that I love!

What is your favorite Halloween memory? 

Actually, it's from when I was probably about eight years old. I went trick or treating to a crazy scary house. When I was walking back down the little driveway a guy came out from behind a tree with a mask on and a real chainsaw. It scared the crap out of me. I remember running and screaming. At some point I fell and my shoe came off. The guy picked it up and followed me trying to give it back. Yeah, his chainsaw was still running so there was no way I was stopping. It was incredibly scary, but when I look back, it was so flipping funny!
 
***********************************************************************************

Well, what do you think? Excited to hang out with Jennifer Snyder during the Halloween Author Invasion? I know we sure are!

Jennifer will be taking over the event on Wednesday, October 29th!

We can't wait to see you there! Go show Jennifer some love and tell her you can't wait to party! Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment