Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloween Author Invasion Author Spotlight: Becca Vincenza


Hey readers! We're nearing the end of October (my favorite month of the year), and you know what that means!? It's almost Halloween! As most of you already know, this year Christina from Lulo Fangirl and myself are co-hosting the Halloween Author Invasion event on Facebook from October 26-30! For those of you who don't know about the event, you can find out more by clicking here.


Who all is participating? Here's our amazing guest list:


Now that you guys are all FOR SURE familiar with the Halloween Author invasion, I have a fun post for you guys. To get everyone pumped about our amazing guest list, Christina and I will be featuring Author Spotlight posts for our authors to get you excited to party alongside them next week! Each post will feature the authors bio, links, and a fun exclusive Halloween-ish interview they have granted us for the event! We are so honored to have all of these amazing authors participating in our event! Are you ready to learn a little more about our line up? Here we go!

***********************************************************************************

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT 
BECCA VINCENZA




Becca Vincenza lives in wonderful Michigan. She has a love for Skittles, rainbows, Star Wars, and reading about hot men. When she’s not wearing her author hat, she’s working to pay off her student loans for her recently acquired English degree. She recently released the first book in her Rebirth Series and is set to release the second book before the beginning of summer.

Becca is also the head reviewer @ The Violet Hour Book Reviews

FIND BECCA VINCENZA




What does Becca think about the Halloween Author Invasion? Becca has expressed several times that she is so excited to meet and party with all of us! 

I have read the first book in Becca's Rebirth series! I LOVED it and will be reviewing it during event week next week to help promo the event as well! Here's the link to Damaged (Rebirth #1): https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21292484-damaged Go check it out, it's free!

Halloween Spotlight Survey

What is your favorite supernatural genre (Witches, zombies, vampires, werewolves, etc) and why?

This is a trick question isn't it? ;) Nah I love to explore all sorts of supernatural/paranormal stuff. Favorite though, and I can't lie, werewolves. So much. I know they are "overdone" but I still love them. Love reading about them, love writing about them.

What is your favorite horror film and/or read?


I am actually a big scared-y cat. I am not kidding you, i hid under blankets when seeing the Grudge Two with a friend! But I would probably say the Uninvited for movie wise. I am sad to say the most "horror" book I have read is When Night Falls by Airicka Phoenix *cough zombies cough*

What is your favorite Halloween costume (or your favorite that you have worn/have seen)?

Hahaha, well when I was younger I would have said witch, as i was a witch for like 7 years in a row. Now I actually find the classic ghost, just the sheet, both comical and best costume around.

What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Skittles. Forget chocolate give me skittles.  

What is your favorite part about Halloween?
 

I guess the being able to dress up, and the fun of "scaring" ourselves.

What is your favorite Halloween memory? 

It would have to be when my friend (different one from the movie one) tricked me - yes tricked me - into go to a haunted house. When we go into the first room, i was just demanding they let me out, and i was so scared. I went through the whole thing with one eye shut, and the other firmly on my friend's back! Oh and at the end they were soooo cruel, they had like vibrating machines but the sound of chainsaws going, they pressed it up against me and my friend, we BOLTED out of there screaming our heads off. (I don't trust her on Halloween anymore).

***********************************************************************************

Well, what do you think? Excited to hang out with Becca Vincenza during the Halloween Author Invasion? I know we sure are!

Becca will be taking over the event on Monday, October 27th! 

We can't wait to see you there! Go show Becca some love and tell her you can't wait to party! Thanks so much for stopping by. Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment