Saturday, December 27, 2014

Top 14 of 2014: Top 14 Favorite Covers


Hey everyone! First off MERRY CHRISTMAS! Second, 2014 is coming to a close and a few of my favorite bloggers are ending this year on a high note with their very own "Top 14 of 2014" blog series! Each day from now until New Years, a host of bloggers will be posting their "Top 14" answers to the following questions:


Sounds exciting, right?

As you can see, today's topic is "Top 14 Favorite Covers". This one is my first 2014 exclusive category. In order to be picked for this list, the novel had to have been published sometime between January 1-Dec 31, 2014. Generally I pick my favorites regardless of when they were published, but this one is 2014 exclusive. Fair warning, several of these authors will be reappearing throughout the next week!

In no particular order, I present to you: my 'Top 14 Favorite Covers of 2014"...
*Click each book's cover to be taken to its' Goodreads page.

*********************************************************************************













*Honorable Mentions*


Alright guys, I have to say this was one hard post to do. I love so many book covers. I've said so many times that I am really bad about being that guy who judges a book by its' cover. There were so many amazing covers out there in 2014 and even more awesome ones coming in 2015! I've already started making my list for next year so be sure to be on the lookout! What were your favorite covers? Let me know in the comments below!

Head on over to the hosts' blogs to see their awesome posts as well:
Kim @ KimberlyFaye Reads | Krista @ Krista's Dust Jacket | Jessica @ A Midsummer Nights Read

Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

2 comments: