Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top 14 of 2014: Top 14 2015 Books on My TBR


Hey everyone! First off Happy Holidays! Second, 2014 is coming to a close and a few of my favorite bloggers are ending this year on a high note with their very own "Top 14 of 2014" blog series! Each day from now until New Years, a host of bloggers will be posting their "Top 14" answers to the following questions:


Sounds exciting, right?

As you can see, today's topic is "Top 14 2015 books on my TBR". Probably one of my most difficult categories so far. Geez guys. Some of these are a bit more difficult to showcase than others. Some of my favorite upcoming reads don't have titles, only six of these even have covers. Writing is always a work of hard labor and lots of love so you just can't rush art. That being said, use your imagination to make up for the lack of... anything but author links on this one.

In no particular order, I present to you: my 'Top 14 2015 Books on my TBR"...
*Click each book's/series' title to be taken to its' Goodreads page.

*********************************************************************************



I've already read this one as a beta-reader, but oh man. It's everything I was wanting out of Liz, and more. Plus, this book will forever hold a special place in my heart for more reasons than one. Guess you'll just have to wait until it's spring release to find out!



Jon's World Aflame series has made this list several times already. Is it any surprise I'm excited for the final chapter? I just don't know that I'm ready to say goodbye to Xander and Sammy just yet, but from what I know of Mr. Messenger, I know I will not be disappointed.


"Ethan, that's the wrong cover!" Go away. THIS is the right cover. Seriously. I Love. This. Cover. This is the UK version, and definitely the one I want to get my hands on! I have already read this one, but I can already tell you it's going to take something pretty phenomenal to take this one's place in my heart. Seth's own series debuts in a far more awesome way that I could have ever imagined. Also, Josie is my new book girlfriend. Hands down!


The final chapter in Stacey's debut series. Excuse me while I go wipe the tears from my eyes in advance. If Marcus dies, I may never find the strength to blog again. Seriously though, this has quickly become one of my all time favorite series. I know Stacey will see it off to perfection!


The sequel to one of my Top Reads of 2014? Need I say more. Alice and Finn have a whole lot more ground to cover in this novel. Just from the sneak peeks and glimpses Heather has given me, I am already chomping at the bit for more.


Okay, I'll admit I've already read this one too. I will go ahead and say that if I had read this in 2014, it would have been my favorite romance read of 2014. Seriously people, it's that good. Good news, it's slated for an early 2015 release so go pre-order your copy NOW!


We all know I fell in love with Blue and Charlie in Carnival, so why wouldn't I be excited to see what happens next? Word on the grapevine says this may be their last outing. I sure hope they go out in true Carnie fashion! 


Team Zayne? Team Roth? Team Layla! Seriously guys, I have my opinions on who should win, but at this point, I'm just begging for more JLA. This book cannot get released soon enough. I am so excited to see how this one wraps up. I know it will be worth the wait! Also, my second JLA book on this list, anyone surprised? Nope.


The highly anticipated sequel to another of my top reads of 2014, Kallie Ross will definitely be bringing her A-game for Defend. I have no doubts that this will be every bit as amazing as I anticipate!


I want to cry just writing about this being the final novel in this phenomenal series. Seriously you guys, I cannot say enough about my love for Rachel's work. This series is just as emotional as it is terrifying. I wouldn't change a second. Rachel, you truly are the "Queen of Scream", I know you won't steer me wrong. Just don't kill my team, please! :P


Probably the most anticipated read on this list, this one already has hundreds of folks keeping their eyes peeled. We all know I'm the president of the Danielle Paige fan club, why wouldn't  be excited about this? DP is my Queen and I am riding this Oz train until she decides to stop. Seriously, I have no idea who she is conjuring up for this novel, but if a certain Wicked Witch is involved, I won't be upset about it. 


This one has me the most confused and unfortunately I have no information to pass on about its' release. All I can tell you guys is that it is coming and that I cannot wait! I will try to secure some info for you guys from the author ASAP. After the big cliffhanger ending in Iron Pendulum, I am anxiously awaiting the next thrilling chapter in this incredible series!


A completely new to me author, S.J. McMillan is really blowing me away with her City of the Gods series. She has experienced some hardships on the publishing front, but her books will be available to everyone across platforms beginning in the spring. You guys are going to love what McMillan has up her sleeve! Phenomenal writing, a gripping plot, and so many feels. Yes, you guy best be excited! Oh, did I mention this is the third in a series? Yes. Go get your hands on the other two ASAP! 


I'm in the middle of listening to the audiobook for Queen of Someday right this moment and am completely blown away by the amazingness that is Sherry Ficklin. This lady is incredible. Historically accurate, flawless writing, and a plot line that keeps you on the edge of your seat: this series is definitely not one you will want to miss. I know everyone will be talking about this one before the years' end!

*********************************************************************************

Alright guys, there you have it. My Top 14 2015 Books on My TBR! Did yours make the cut? Let me know in the comments below! I'm sure I could list about 14 more so if a book didn't make the cut, definitely don't be discouraged, my TBR is 5 miles long at this point! I know many of these authors are hand at work putting the final touches on these novels and I wish them the very best of luck. Regardless of their outcomes, I am going into all of them with very high hopes. I know I'll love them all! All of these authors have already proven to be very special to me so I know I will not be disappointed!

Head on over to the hosts' blogs to see their awesome posts as well:
Kim @ KimberlyFaye Reads | Krista @ Krista's Dust Jacket | Jessica @ A Midsummer Nights Read

Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for including Eternal Sacrifice on your list. <3

    ReplyDelete