Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Witch Must Burn by Danielle Paige Release Day!

Hey everyone! I'm not officially on some sort of release day launch for this novella or anything, but I still wanted to make a quick promo post to get the word out to my readers! Today the highly anticipated second prequel novella to my favorite book of the year cam out! What book was that? Dorothy Must Die! Today I am proud to present to you guys The Witch Must Burn by my amazing friend and fantastic author, Mrs. Danielle Paige! Here's a bit about the book, the author, and the buy links to get you excited!


There’s a new Wicked Witch in Oz—and her name is Dorothy. This digital original novella is the second installment in the prequel arc to the edgy and exciting New York Times bestseller Dorothy Must Die.
Dorothy Gale is back . . . and she’s not the sweet little heroine of Oz anymore. She’s power-hungry and vicious, and she leaves a trail of destruction beneath her spike-heeled, magical shoes. But behind the scenes, there’s someone else pulling the strings. Someone who doesn’t want fame or glory—just control.
Glinda of the North brought Dorothy back to Oz for a reason. And in The Witch Must Burn, a young maid is about to discover that a witch who says she’s Good might be the most dangerous kind of Wicked. 



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20827345-the-witch-must-burn

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IHZS4DU/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=epicreads-20http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-witch-must-burn-danielle-paige/1120356996?cm_mmc=affiliates-_-linkshare-_-mdxm68jzjz8-_-10%3a1&ean=9780062280770&isbn=9780062280770&r=1

Danielle Paige 



Danielle lives in NY. Before turning to YA, she worked in television & was nominated for several Daytime Emmy's. Dorothy Must Die is her first novel. 

Find Danielle Paige 








Best part about this novella? It's only $2.99! Yeah! That's a steal! I am only about halfway through this novella right now, but I'm already positive I will love it just as much as it's predecessors There's No Place Like Oz and Dorothy Must Die! If you guys don't know much about those two reads, check out my reviews and more by clicking on the covers below!

http://oneguysguidetogoodreads.blogspot.com/2014/04/theres-no-place-like-oz-prequel-novella.html
 
Okay guys, I don't have to rave all night long for all my readers to know how much I love all things Oz. I've said it before, and I'll say it once again, Oz is MY THING! I have read so much Oz that I sometimes forget where Oz ends and my realm begins. I am seriously obsessed. After a stream of authors who really couldn't capture L. Frank Baum's image, the Oz community was blessed to have been granted Danielle Paige. She is the Ozian savior in every sense. Oz has fallen out of the limelight and thanks to her, an entire new generation of readers are discovering the land I fell in love with many, many years ago! I highly encourage any reader, Oz fan or not to check out this series, I promise you will NOT be disappointed! Until next time, Happy Reading and Ozspeed!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment