Monday, July 21, 2014

That Post About the Time I Was Interview For a Blogger Spotlight!

Hey readers! 2 posts in one day, I must be bored huh? Anyways, this is a real short one. I just wanted to share a post from another amazing book blog with you guys. A post featuring... ME! All about me! Woohoo! I was recently contacted by the amazing team over at Bookcrastinators in Wonderland about being featured during one of their Blogger Spotlight posts. They had me submit some info, answer some really fun (but extremely difficult) questions about my life as a blogger and all about my little blog here, then they compiled in into an awesome post that doesn't make me sound like an idiot. THAT is an accomplishment! Anyways... Melody and Betsy are absolutely amazing and if you don't follow their blog, you are definitely missing out! Here's the link to the post and go ahead and click on their blog logo banner to be taken to their blog homepage! Share the book blogger love readers!

*Blogger Spotlight One Guy's Guide to Good Reads*

http://bookcrastinators.blogspot.com/2014/07/blogger-spotlight-one-guys-guide-to.html

http://bookcrastinators.blogspot.com/

Thank you ladies again so much for inviting me to participate. I had a great time and can't wait to continue to work with you both in the future! It's such a great feeling to know I am part of such an absolutely amazing blogging community that stands beside and supports one another! Everyone has seriously treated my like royalty and not a day goes by that I am not extremely grateful for all the amazing friends I have made and the experiences I have had in just four short months! Can't wait to see what the future holds

Head over and check out their amazing post above guys! Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment