Friday, December 4, 2015

Rite of Revelation (Acceptance #2) by Sarah Negovetich Release Day Launch

Hello readers! Today I am so excited to present to you the release day launch for the newest novel from Sarah Negovetich, Rite of Revelation. This sequel to last year's hit, Rite of Rejection is available TODAY! Don't miss your chance to add this incredible novel to your shelves!

Rite of Revelation (Acceptance #2)
Author: Sarah Negovetich
Release Date: December 4, 2015
Genres: Young Adult, Sci-Fi, Dystopian


          

The Cardinal plans to execute seventeen-year-old Rebecca Collins, just as soon as he gets what he needs to solidify his rule over the United Territories. Faced with certain death, Rebecca discovers not everyone is under the Cardinal's control. A new alliance helps Rebecca and her friends escape the PIT, giving Rebecca a chance to live the life her Rejection took away.

But the Cardinal needs her in order to stay in power, and he doesn't care who has to die to bring her back to justice.

Her last fight was a push to survive. This time, Rebecca has a life that might be worth dying for.


Sarah Negovetich



Sarah Negovetich knows you don't know how to pronounce her name and she's okay with that.

Her first love is Young Adult novels, because at seventeen the world is your oyster. Only oysters are slimy and more than a little salty; it's accurate if not exactly motivational. We should come up with a better cliché.

Sarah divides her time between writing YA books that her husband won’t read and working with amazing authors as an agent at Corvisiero Literary Agency. Her life’s goal is to be only a mildly embarrassing mom when her kids hit their teens.

You can learn more about Sarah and her books at www.SarahNegovetich.com.



*****
Excerpt

Daniel grabs my hand and I reach out to grab Patrice standing next to me. All around the room, heads nod in unison. I take another look at their faces, my family. Molly should be here. A sharp knife of pain and loss hits me, and I push it down. No time to deal with that now. There are more of us standing together, and that would make her happy. In the flames of discontent and rebellion, our family grew stronger. And now, we’ll get to be the wildflowers we were always meant to be. Eric snaps off the light stick and we plunge into darkness.

I squeeze Daniel’s hand and follow the group back into the night. Even this far out, the noise of destruction carries on the salty breeze. I’ve no idea what’s going on, but I don’t care so long as it keeps the guards distracted for a little while longer.

My shoes beat out a rhythm on the hard ground just a tad slower than the fast pounding of my heart. We’ve been here before, so close to freedom I could taste the ocean saltwater on my lips. But that night led to death and disaster. I squeeze Daniel’s hand tighter. I can’t do that again. Adrenaline speeds through my veins, pumping my legs even faster. I can’t decide if it’s from excitement or terror.

Eric freezes in front of us and turns, panic radiating from wide eyes. “Run.”


*****



Book One, Rite of Rejection available now!




Alright readers, that's all I have for you on the topic of Rite of Revelation by the incredible Sarah Negovetich. My review will be coming this weekend and trust me, you won't want to miss it! Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment