Monday, August 17, 2015

The Geneva Project by Christina Benjamin Blog Hop Scavenger Hunt


Hey readers! Happy Monday! I have got an awesome post that you guys are going to love today! The amazing Christina Benjamin is at it again with even more fun for her fans! How would you like to win a FREE ebook of Truth? What about a GRAND PRIZE pack that includes a signed copy of Truth AND a $10 Amazon gift card? I know I'd love it!

Your goal?

Collect all FOUR pieces to the exclusive Geneva Project poster and then EMAIL them to Christina Benjamin for your entry! (Bonus points if you find a way to assemble them; totally kidding, but have fun trying!).

*****

Instructions: collect all 4 puzzle pieces of the newest Geneva Project poster and email them to Christina@thegenevaprojectbook.com Then, subscribe to TheGenevaProjectBook YouTube Channel where the winner will be announced on Wednesday, Aug 19th.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyu3xrZ849MXUFGhY2jSsiw

Prizes: Each participant who collects all 4 puzzle pieces will get a free kindle ebook of Truth and one lucky grand prize winner will get a swag bag, signed copy of Truth and $10 amazon giftcard.*

*fine print – must have kindle email address for free ebook copy. Open for US, Canada and UK only. 
*****

Here's your FIRST piece to the puzzle:

In case you couldn't tell, it's going to be an awesome poster! Visit the other sites below to collect all four pieces!

The Geneva Project – Blog Hop Scavenger Hunt

Check out these blogs to collect all 4 puzzle pieces and win!





Don't forget to email all pieces to Christina at the address listed above!

*****

That's not all I have for you, Christina has also supplied me with an awesome character interview for Jemma Sommers from her series, check it out!

Character Interview – Jemma Sommers

1. What is your motto? – “survival of the fittest.”

2. Where would you most like to live? – “in a mansion in Lux.”

3. What is your most treasured possession? – “my memories of my family before the Flood.”

4. On what occasion do you lie? – “Any time it will get me ahead.”

5. What's the worst thing you've ever done? Why? – “Wouldn’t you like to know? Next question.”

6. What do you consider are your strengths? – “Everything. I’m smart, beautiful, popular.”

7. What do you consider are your weaknesses? – “Weren’t you listening? I have none.”

8. What is one physical attribute you are proud of? – “All of them. Especially my beautiful long black hair.”

9. What one physical attribute would you change? – “Seriously? Clean out your ears. None. I’m perfect.”

10. What do you consider your special talent? – “Deception.”

11. What do you wish your special talent was? – “Foreseeing the future.”

12. What really moves you, or touches you to the soul? – “Any time I get to speak to my mother.”

13. When you walk into a room, what do you notice first? Second? – “The mood. Who’s the most important person in it. After myself of course.”

14. When you walk into a room, what do you expect people to notice about you? – “How gorgeous I am.”

15. Describe yourself to me. – “I’m everything every girl wishes she could be. Tall, tan, beautiful, confident and the girl that’s going to end up with Nova.”

16. How do you fall in love? At first sight? Over a long period? – “People fall in love with me, so I don’t really have to worry about those things.”

17. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for? – “Nova, Wealth and for Geneva to have never been born.”

18. What three things would you take to a Desert Island? – Nova, a boat and Journey to do all the manual labor.”

19. Describe your perfect mate. – “How about I just say Nova and make your life easier.”

20. What’s your favorite flower? – “A rose, it’s beautiful and deadly, just like me.”

*****

Lots of awesome going on here guys, make sure you don't miss it! Thanks so much for stopping by! Special thanks to our author Christina Benjamin for allowing me to participate, she's the best! Until next time, Happy Reading!

-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment